(1) For the business relationship between Goldwert Medien GmbH, Uhlandstraße 21, 71638 Ludwigsburg (hereinafter referred to as the provider) and the customer (hereinafter referred to as customer), the following terms and conditions apply in their version valid at the time of the order. Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are not recognized, unless the provider agrees to their validity in writing.
(2) The customer is a consumer insofar as the purpose of the ordered delivery and service can not be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity.
(1) After registering and setting up a customer account on the platform of the provider "DIGIMAP", the customer will have the opportunity to create a digital application folder tailored to him personally. He can choose between different format and design templates. The application folder will be made available to the customer for final download via the platform in PDF format
(2) Access to the "DIGIMAP" platform is made by means of a fee-based registration and setting up of a customer account by the customer via the registration form set up for this purpose. After entering the retrieved data, the customer gives a binding declaration of intent to conclude a contractual relationship with the provider. The service contract between the customer and the provider has come about.
(3) After successful registration, the user will receive an activation code for activation to the e-mail address provided by him. Each user receives a user account.
(4) The contract text is stored by the provider after conclusion of the contract and can be viewed by the customer at any time via the customer login.
The provider is liable for defects according to the relevant statutory provisions. The customer is therefore entitled to the regular rights of defects.
(1) All prices quoted on the website are final prices and include the legal value added tax plus other price components.
(2) The customer can make the payment in advance / transfer, Giropay, PayPal, or credit card (MasterCard, VISA). Further information will be provided under Prices & Payment Information. zur Verfügung gestellt.
(3) The customer can change the payment method stored in his user account at any time.
(4) The payment is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of the payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by default of the appointment. In this case, he has to pay the provider default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the base rate.
(5) The obligation of the customer to pay default interest does not exclude the assertion of further damages caused by delay by the provider.
For the use of the product range, all fully legal natural persons are entitled to the age of 18 years. Prerequisite is the proper registration with complete and true indication of all information required in the enrollment form. The establishment of multiple user accounts through multiple registration by a user is not permitted.
Changes to information requested during registration must be reported to us by users without delay. An independent verification of the given data on their accuracy can not be guaranteed by us. If untrue or incomplete information is provided during registration, we reserve the right to block the user's account with immediate effect. We also reserve the right at any time to refuse a user's registration and refuse to provide services at our discretion.
We reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to change the appearance of the Platform without prior notice and without naming reasons. We do not warrant that the platform page will be permanently available in the course of maintenance, technical malfunctions or force majeure. A claim to permanent accessibility and retrievability of the platform page by the user, as far as reasonable for the user, not.
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. Excluded are claims for damages of the customer from injury to life, limb, health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider shall only be liable for the contractually typical, foreseeable damage if this was simply caused by negligence, unless it concerns claims for damages by the customer resulting from injury to life, limb or health.
(3) The limitations of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider, if claims are asserted directly against them.
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to contracts between the provider and the customer. For consumers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that the granted protection is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
(2) Contract language is German.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the domicile of the provider.
(4) The contract remains binding even in the case of legal ineffectiveness of individual points in its remaining parts.
Last update: 30.04.2015